PERRY LAKES HAWKS JUNIOR COMPETITION
Our 2021 Austurban Perry Lakes Hawks Junior Competition will commence on 19th/20th March 2021 through to 10th/11th September 2021.
To play in this competition yo must first REGISTER with one of our 6 Junior Clubs – their details can be found here. You will need to contact the relevant Junior Club to register; the Club then places you in a team.
All Junior Clubs open their player registrations up the last week January/first week of February 2021 to returning members and once these players have registered, to others. CHECK THEIR WEBSITES
This competition is very popular and any spare places in teams are filled quickly.
- We have teams playing in this competition from 8 years and U10 (Miniball); U10 (full basketball rules); U12; U14; U16; U18
- Girls U14, U16 & U18 play on Friday evenings along with our Girls Miniball & U10 Girls teams.
- Our U12 Girls – Saturdays after 1pm
- Other ages and boys all play on Saturdays from 8.00am through to 6 pm.
- Games are played at the Bendat Basketball Centre 201 Underwood Avenue FLOREAT and at Lords 3 Price St Subiaco .
- Games are generally played on the first Saturday of School holidays but not the middle Friday/Saturday or the last Friday/Saturday of school holidays.
Under 8 MINIBALL SKILL SESSIONS – Tuesday afternoons
These sessions are open to players who are 7 years of age and not turning 8 until after 30th June 2021 (year 2) and are held each Tuesday between 4.15pm and 6.15pm (2 time slots).
They comprise a 50 minute time slot made up of skills & drills , supervised by our SBL Players and coaches from the Junior Clubs, concluding with a short game.
Any player interested needs to register with a Junior Club and as per above, the Junior Club will place the player in a team. Teams are capped for this competition so register your interest with the Junior Clubs early.
These sessions commence Tuesday 27th April 2021 through to and including Tuesday 29th June and re-commence Tuesday 20th July through to Tuesday 24th August 2021
Any further enquiries feel free to contact the Hawks office on 6272 0705 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org